Gnomish language 5e widely known as gnim and was spoken by the gnomes. It had a basic structure as well as likewise fluid tones. The majority of the gnomes had a genuinely overwhelming vocabulary, no matter with incredibly exceptional levels of difference in, for example, the sort of love as well as additionally the tones of green.
For academic, artistic, and, additionally, for design quests, their language was ideal. Naturally, it was commonly used in the academic circles, to name a few races too. A number of the sages or much of the tracks are considered gnim to be a “Scholars Language.”
This gnim has been made use of an adapted variation of the alphabet. Likewise, these gnomish writings, as well as also literature covered, which has different shocking types of subjects.
Check Also: Dnd 5e Languages
Gnomish 5e Features
- Script: Dwarvish
- Type: Language
- Typical Speakers: Gnomes
- Dwarvish languages: Iglishmêk · Khuzdul
- Other languages: Black Speech · Entish · Orkish · Valarin · Warg-language
- Outside the legendarium: Animalic · Arktik · Mágol · Naffarin · Nevbosh
Your gnome character has certain features like with all various other Gnomes.
Capacity Score Increase: Your Intelligence score rises by 2.
Age: Gnomes mature at the very same rate Humans do, as well as a lot of are expected to settle right into a grown-up life by around age 40. They can live 350 to nearly 500 years.
Positioning: Gnomes are usually excellent. Those who often tend towards law are sages, engineers, researchers, scholars, detectives, or inventors. Those who often tend towards disorder are minstrels, charlatans, wanderers, or fanciful jewelry experts. Gnomes are good-hearted, and also, the charlatans among them are much more playful than Vicious.
Dimension: Gnomes are in between 3 as well as 4 feet tall and also ordinary concerning 40 pounds. Your size is small.
Speed: Your base walking speed is 25 feet.
Darkvision: Accustomed to life underground, you have a remarkable vision in the dark as well as dim Conditions. You can see in dark light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, as well as in Darkness as if it were dark light. You can’t discern shade in Darkness, just Shades of Gray.
Gnome Cunning: You have an advantage on all Intelligence, Wisdom, and also Charisma Saving Throws versus magic.
Languages: You can talk, check out, and also create Common and also Gnomish. The Gnomish language, which utilizes the Dwarvish script, is renowned for its technological writings as well as its directories of expertise about the environment.
Gnomes enjoy names, and also many have six or two. A gnome’s mother, papa, clan elder, aunties, and also uncles each give the gnome a name, and also different labels from nearly everybody else could or could not stick in time. Gnome names are common variants on the names of ancestors or remote family members, though some are simply new innovations.
When managing human beings as well as others who are “stuffy” concerning names, a gnome finds out to make use of no more than 3 names: a personal name, a clan name, and also a label, choosing the one in each classification that’s one of the most enjoyable to say.
- Male Names: Alston, Alvyn, Boddynock, Brocc, Burgell, Dimble, Eldon, Erky, Fonkin, Frug, Gerbo, Gimble, Glim, Jebeddo, Kellen, Namfoodle, Orryn, Roondar, Seebo, Sindri, Warryn, Wrenn, Zook
- Women Names: Bimpnottin, Breena, Caramip, Carlin, Donella, Duvamil, Ella, Ellyjobell, Ellywick, Lilli, Loopmottin, Lorilla, Mardnab, Nissa, Nyx, Oda, Orla, Roywyn, Shamil, Tana, Waywocket, Zanna
- Clan Names: Beren, Daergel, Folkor, Garrick, Nackle, Murnig, Ningel, Raulnor, Scheppen, Timbers, Turen
- Nicknames: Aleslosh, Ashhearth, Badger, Cloak, Double lock, Filchbatter, Fnipper, Ku, Nim,Oneshoe, Pock, Sparklegem, Stumbleduck
Check Also: Deep Speech 5e (5th Edition) in D&D