Half-elves are usually known to be humanoid, which are born through the union of humans and an elf. Half-elf 5e, 5e is known to be feeling isolated, whether or not they’re raised by an individual’s parent or elves. It almost takes 20 years for them to achieve their adulthood. But just in case they have to be been raised by then they go to succeed in adulthood slightly early, which they’re going to seem to be mature also.
All those half-elves 5e live among human 5e Races are known to be those that have watched friends and love ones aging while they barely touch them. All people who are linked with the elves are known to be those to grow restlessly since they reach their adulthood.
Check also: Tortle D&D 5E
To humans, half-elves appear as if elves, and to elves, they seem human. In height, they’re on par with both parents, though they’re neither as slender as elves nor as broad as humans. they vary from under 5 feet to about 6 feet tall, and from 100 to 180 pounds, with men only slightly taller and heavier than women.
Half-elf men do have facial hair, and sometimes grow beards to mask their elven ancestry. Half-eleven coloration and features live somewhere between their human and elf parents and thus show a selection even more pronounced than that found among either race. they need a bent to possess the eyes of their eleven parents.
- Size: Medium
- Type: Humanoid
- Vision: Darkvision, Low-light vision
- Average lifespan: 128–180 years; do not suffer infirmities with age 
- Homeland(s): Aglarond, the Dalelands, Luruar, Sembia, and Tethyr
- Language(s): Common, Elven
- Subraces: Half-aquatic elf, Half-drow
- Skin color(s): Varies by race and ethnicity of parents
- Hair color(s): Varies by race and ethnicity of parents
- Distinctions: Slightly pointed ears Sturdy and visually impressive
- Male: 1. Average height 5’0″ – 6’8″ (150–200 cm) 2. The average weight of 114–270 lbs. (52–122 kg)
- Female: 1. Average height 4’7″ – 6’3″ (140–190 cm) 2. Average weight 84–240 lbs. (38–109 kg)
Your half-elf character has some qualities in common with elves and a couple of that are unique to Half-Elves.
- Ability Score Increase – Your Charisma score increases by 2, and two other Ability many your choice increase by 1.
- Age – Half-Elves mature at the same rate human do and reach adulthood around the age of 20. They live for much longer than Humans, however, often exceeding 180 years.
- Alignment – Half-Elves share the chaotic bent of their elven heritage. They value both personal freedom and artistic expression, demonstrating neither love of leaders nor desire for followers. They chafe at rules, resent others’ demands, and sometimes prove unreliable, or a minimum of unpredictable.
- Size – Half-Elves are about the same size as Humans, ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
- Speed – Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision – due to your elf blood, you have a superior vision in dark and dim Conditions. you will see in dim Inner Light 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and darkly as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color Darkness, only reminder Gray.
- Fey Ancestry – you have a plus on Saving Throws against being Charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
- Skill Versatility – You gain proficiency in two skills of your choice.
- Languages – You’ll speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and one extra language of your choice.
Half-elves tend to be itinerants, wandering the lands in search of a neighborhood they might finally call home. The desire to prove themselves to the community and establish a personal identity—or even a legacy—drives many half-elf adventurers to lives of bravery. Some half-elves claim that despite their longevity, they perceive the passage of some time more like humans than elves, and are driven to amass wealth, power, or fame early in life so as that they’ll spend the rest of their years enjoying it.
More DND 5e Languages