The Kenku Race D&D 5e (5th Edition)Kenku 5e could also be race flightless humanoids avian, it is a grown kind of a bird that’s wingless and which communicates through their ability which they flawlessly imitate any of the sounds which regularly they hear.
Fantasy games have emerged together as the favored sources of entertainment and fun. Its characters are so unique and supply you with a fantastic experience. These role-playing games are very nice and you will find them quite interesting with plenty of characters involved in them. the online is flooded with several such fantasy game characters that you simply would love. Among them the foremost famous of all is kenku. If you play fantasy games you’d surely be familiar with kenku.
Check also: Dnd 5e Languages
The Kenku Race D&D 5e (5th Edition)
Long before the kenku existed during this type, they first worked for the master who had lost his memory. The wings got by the king to kenku, so as that they could soar high and perform all the services assigned to them. But the kenku managed to steal the speech also due to the language of the king and this is often how the new species of kenku came into existence. When the king came to know about their deeds, he cut their wings so that kenku’s would always beg and stay under him. thanks to this reason only, the lifespan of kenku is kind of short and each male one has two wives thus leading to the expansion. So this is often how the kenku’s came into form.
Check also: Tiefling 5e
- Vision: Low-light vision
- Language(s): Auran, Common,Kenku
- Favored: climate temperate
- Favored terrain: Plains
5th Edition Statistics
- Size: Medium
- Type: Humanoid
- Tag(s): Kenku
- Alignment: Chaotic neutral
- Challenge rating: 1⁄4
- Average height: 5′ (1.5 m)
- Average: weight
- 75 lbs: (34 kg)
- Feather color(s): Russet-brown
- Eye color(s): Black
- Distinctions: Talons in place of hands and feet; voice mimicry
Personality of Kenku
- The habit of Kenku use is secretive and self-seeking and these Kenku are a very cunning creature.
- This Kenku would have also adopted neutral or unaligned views or behaviors. during this majority of the kenku D&D were evils but therein some were neutral and a couple of them good kenku’s was also found among them.
- This good Kenku they were opportunistic and also unscrupulous nonstopping to and illegal or to any in mortal acts. The behavior of Kenku is all selfish which they’re surprisingly operated alongside allies.
The kenku is somewhat almost just like the crows having a height of around 5’0 to 5’6 with weight ranging from 90-110 pounds. Their beaks are large with black feathers and clawed hands. The complexion of the kenku varies from specie to specie like some could even be yellow and a few could even be greyish. When it involves their fitness level, they’re slightly weaker but more agile than us. The kenku can fly but only up to a specific limit.
This Kenkus a very well established and are hottest within the southeast region which they’re particularly very famous within the cities of best lands and Estagunds. Within the part of Tirumala both Kenku slaves and thus the Kenku spy networks which are served as rakshasa rulers.
It was rumored that these Kenkus were commanded as a secret organization with their own kind which they were served within the encircling cities. And it’s told that with none Mercy they go to attack all the other species which they also will make others fear.
More DND 5e Languages